Corporate & Education Sales
Many classrooms, colleges, and universities are now tech savvy. Campus information, study materials, and homework assignments are being posted online. Many educators are podcasting lessons and lectures. Projects demand more polish and sophistication. It's an exciting time to be a student. Because what happens in the classroom no longer stays in the classroom you can use your computer, your iPod, or your iPhone to work where you want, when you want.
Apple is at the core of this emerging direction for teaching and learning. The Mac is now the number one computer in schools and on college campuses. With Mac OS X, iLife, iWork, and Apple professional applications such as Final Cut and Aperture are the standards for media-intensive projects. The Mac, iPod, and iPhone all combine power, integration, durability, and ease of use that make them integral to learning today. Apple products give you the tools you need to be a successful student, and to get you through life between classes.
For more than 30 years, Apple has always made it a priority to commit resources to education and to collaborate with educators to better understand the needs and challenges of teaching. Apple's education solutions and programs demonstrate its continuing commitment to develop the tools and resources that schools and students require in their course of learning.
About Edupro Solusindo
PT. Edupro Solusindo or which is well known as ESCE (eStore Center for Education) is a diversified company of PT. Esolusindo Kencana, an Apple Authorized Reseller and an Apple Authorized Service Provider company, which had ran the business for more than 7 years.
ESCE itself was established on December 2007, as a commitment from eStore to provide not only the Apple machines, but also strives a goal to be one stop solution center for all of eStore clients.
As in to having this commitment, ESCE will be armored with the system called Apple Smart Campus Project, this project contains :
- Preliminary seminars that introduce the Mac and its benefits. As we aim towards establishing a larger market of Apple products in Indonesia, it is our goal to attract prospective customers by presenting the appeal of user-friendly and efficient devices and services. This preliminary seminar will usually take about 2 hours followed by an additional 1 hour Q&A session.
- The provision of Education prices and programs for partners. In this program, we will offer discounted education pricing and special programs in schools.
- Back up by Apple Authorized Service Provider from our holding Company, to ensure effective provision of services so as to assure customer satisfaction. This service package constitutes of several components, including 1) Quick Response Time 2) Short Service Cycles, and 3) Loaned exchanged unit (project only).
- Provides Training ranging from basic to advance in several specific specialty such as, Video editing, Photography, Music, Networking and System Integration etc.
- Regularly conduct a Personal Development Program from teacher to maximizing the teaching process usingMac Technologies. This initiative involves inviting teachers to participate in future events held by Apple Education, such as ADE (Apple Distinguished Educator), Apple Camp, etc.
- Assisting the institutions to get the Apple certifications for teachers and staffs as well as the certifications for the Institutions it self as an Apple Authorized Training Center for Education.
- Assist in developing the infrastructure and programming an efficient system for education purposes.
Jakarta International School
Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bandung
STMIK AMIKOM YOGYAKARTA
Universitas Pelita Harapan
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
Universitas Katolik Parahyangan
Universitas Islam Indonesia
Australian International School
Institut Ilmu Sosial Politik Jakarta
Cita Hati Christian School, Surabaya
Sekolah Pelita Nusantara Kasih
Your school ?
SAE Institute Jakarta
Corporate Respective Clients
Vivacity Mitra Solusi
Telkom / Telkomsel